IBS Classical equipment
Classical music is a special case where attention to detail and precision editing means more to the success or failure of the end product. That is why, the world over, award winning classical productions, from full orchestral pieces to intimate chamber recordings are made using the ultimate classical tool, Pyramix Virtual Studio. Pyramix has been specifically designed to allow users to bring a new level of quality and precision to their daily tasks. No matter what workflow, the Digital Audio Workstation from Merging Technologies provides a comprehensive toolset allowing for the most sophisticated and powerful of tasks to be easily achieved.
HORUS The World’s Best Analog Section and Converters... Full Stop. The Horus has quickly become known as one of the most transparent and sonically impressive ADDA interfaces in the world today. Have a look below at some of the measurements of the system and its signal path to start to find out why this is. After hundreds of comparison tests made by some of the world’s most “golden eared” engineers, we can say this with a strong sense of confidence. The Networked Audio range of converters brings Swiss-precision and un-ending attention to detail in every single component and signal path and results in the most astonishing of record and reproduction signal paths of any audio interface or converter available today.
- Hand matched and hand soldered analog componentry.
- Ardatech AT1201 A/D chip with modified HPF for enhanced performance
- Individually calibrated quartz clocking mechanism
- Each channel must pass over 30 noise, distortion, CMRR and level threshold tests
- Completely balanced signal path direct to the AD
- A/D and D/A samplerate support from 44.1 -> 384kHz, DXD & DSD64/128/256